Dating Tips For Confidence
To date successfully as both a man or woman you need to increase
your confidence levels. Some things you can change quickly,
others you will need to practice. Nothing will be achieved
without trying that's for certain. If you never leave the house
because you don't feel that great about yourself then unless you
use Internet dating services only, no one will come to you.
Follow these tips to increase your confidence levels whether you
are a single man or woman:
- First of all establish whether you are
truly ready to meet someone new. If so then proceed. If not,
withdraw and take your time.
- Make a list addressing all the things you
are not comfortable with about yourself. Be brutally honest
- Establish which things you think people
may not like about you and make a list. Get a second opinion
- Start by addressing the way you look and
the way you dress
- Change the things most easily changed
which you think you can do better. Do not worry over
necessarily about what friends think
- By changing the most basic aspects of
your looks, lifestyle and regime you will instantly feel
more confident. You will have a new you.
- Ensure you are comfortable with any
changes you make
- Make sure you are in shape or attempting
to be. If you are dieting or exercising remember to be
patient as these changes, though dramatic, will take a
- Your confidence will grow as you feel
better about yourself and others will sense it.
- Start to change the routines that drag
you down. If you associate with people who criticize you,
lose them fast.
- Start doing the things you wish you had
always had the courage to do. Maybe a hobby, sport or
society. You will never look back.
- Learn to enjoy the smaller things in life
and give yourself time especially for these things. If you
like to cook for friends then start having dinner parties.
Don't wait for others.
- Stop accepting second best. Start putting
yourself first as priority number one.
- By looking and feeling good about
yourself and widening your horizons your life has already
changed for the better and your confidence levels are on the
- Now start to be selective about what kind
of person you really like. But by the same token talk to
everyone. The more people who are interested the higher your
- Start dating. If someone has asked you
- Set yourself some life goals as well as
romantic goals. Other people love to associated with driven
and goal-orientated people. Confidence breeds confidence.
- Be proactive and ask someone out yourself
who you like. Just do it and accept freely that some people
will say no. But many will also say yes.
- Learn to like and love yourself for who
you are and what you want from your life. Do not allow
negative family comments to influence you in any way.
- Make conversation with the nice people
you meet along the way.
- Become sociable and look good at every
opportunity. Be your own best advert.
- Remember that your confidence levels will
become sky high by people saying yes to you. This will
happen when you select the right kind of dates for you so
keep a realistic approach to dating.
- Walk away from anything you don't like
and instill a positive mental attitude in everything you do.
- Stick with it and just keep going. Don't
go back to what there was before. That's over.
Dating online now on
boost your confidence!